Deploy a Static Site to Netlify
The easiest way to deploy a static site without going through a server side language, just hit deploy and your site is ready to use.
What are the Requirements?
- You need to know a little about npm (node package manager), this will be used to deploy a static site via a CLI tool.
- You need to know a little about the Terminal and how to use basic commands.
What am I Going to Get From this Course?
- You will deploy a static site in a minute
- You will not need to use ant server side language like PHP, Ruby or Python
- You will make your static form dynamic.
- You will access to multiple deploy from the Netlify Dashboard.
- You will be able to deploy a static site by using .git
- You will be able to make vertical edits
- You will be able to work with multiple Vim modes
What is the Target Audience?
- Anyone who wants to deploy site faster.
- Anyone who wants be more productive.
Unlike some other online courses, or trying to learn these techniques on your own through blog articles or even YouTube videos, we're here to help. If you get stuck or have questions, you'll get answers.
You will get personalized attention and support as a student of this course!
See you in class!
About Arbaoui Mehdi
Mehdi Arbaoui is assigned as a web developer at Full Stack, and he is highly accredited for the development of this creative and brilliant platform. He has invested his most capable resources into the development of this educational website, and he has taken the pledge to create upgraded and accessible websites for his clients.
Mehdi is immensely passionate about crafting web and design solutions, and he is familiar with vast categories of coding required for the development of a website. He has established an extensive professional network with people in the industry, and he has had the honor of working with a multitude of businesses and people across the world.
Mehdi specializes in the development of personalized websites, and he curate excellent design solutions for a broad group of people at his company, Sinjapp. Mehdi is dedicated to creating web design tutorials to his students, and he has devised courses for people to excel at the art of developing and designing websites.
Join Mehdi and adventure into his world, web development, speaking in code. You won't regret it!