What are the Requirements?
- The course covers all required setup & installation
- No previous knowledge or experience necessary with Sass or Frameworks
- You should have an understanding of HTML & CSS
- You should have basic computer & Internet skills
What am I Going to Get From this Course?
- Design & code custom websites much quicker than before
- Style websites using Sass with confidence and ease
- Use Sass in Real World Projects
- Install & compile Sass quickly and easily with the Command Line (and other tools)
- Optimize your Sass Workflow with Frameworks like Compass, Bourbon and Neat
- Style a beautiful Portfolio Landing Page (that you can use as YOUR portfolio!)
- Choose a code editor that works best for your environment and workflow
- Understand best practices for styling scalable websites
- Use and understand Variables, Partials and Imports to make your stylesheets incredibly flexible and easy to navigate
- Code Mixins in order to save keystrokes and recycle CSS styles
- Take advantage of Extends in order to share chunks of CSS properties between selectors
- Understand where to learn more, and extend your knowledge of Sass
- Access a community of likeminded designers, coders and students
What is the Target Audience?
- You feel you're being left behind in the fast-paced, rapidly changing web design industry, and want to keep your skill up-to-date
- You desire to style your websites at record speeds so you can finish client projects sooner
- You want to be able to build websites that scale to any size
- You struggle with improving your workflow and productivity when it comes to styling websites
- You struggle with messy CSS, repetitive styles, and difficult to understand code
- You desire to have the ability to quickly and painlessly update your website design
- You struggle with starting web design projects from scratch, and want an easier to get started quickly
- You design websites for clients, and you want to complete projects faster
- You design websites for your agency, and you want to complete projects faster in order to impress your superiors
Unlike some other online courses, or trying to learn these techniques on your own through blog articles or even YouTube videos, we're here to help. If you get stuck or have questions, you'll get answers.
You will get personalized attention and support as a student of this course!
Our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund you your money - no questions asked! We want to make sure you're completely satisfied with the course. That's why we're happy to offer you this money-back guarantee.
See you in class!
About Arbaoui Mehdi
Mehdi Arbaoui is assigned as a web developer at Full Stack, and he is highly accredited for the development of this creative and brilliant platform. He has invested his most capable resources into the development of this educational website, and he has taken the pledge to create upgraded and accessible websites for his clients.
Mehdi is immensely passionate about crafting web and design solutions, and he is familiar with vast categories of coding required for the development of a website. He has established an extensive professional network with people in the industry, and he has had the honor of working with a multitude of businesses and people across the world.
Mehdi specializes in the development of personalized websites, and he curate excellent design solutions for a broad group of people at his company, Sinjapp. Mehdi is dedicated to creating web design tutorials to his students, and he has devised courses for people to excel at the art of developing and designing websites.
Join Mehdi and adventure into his world, web development, speaking in code. You won't regret it!